• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

£600-£650 a day

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GigiBronz View Post

who is that ‘us’?

the funny part is how they’ve trained you to think you are superior to the other nations. All judgemental and taking sides. You do sound like a grown up…
    Excellent thanks, that was what I was going for ,a grown up point of view not appearing like a nasty little racist who judges ability based on someone's lineage.

I have worked with a small number of Indian chaps who are technically my equal or even superior but that is the same for most nationalities I have worked with.

However I have met a lot of Indian nationals who are clearly put forward as experts but have no clue, this is a function of the business methods of Indian Universities who apparently are free with degree certificates sold to wealthier citizens and Body shops who just want a bum on seat.

You can't blame the individuals as they are glad to have the opportunity because they get rock star like wages (or at least they did until the consultancies moved to cheaper climes).
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by GigiBronz View Post

most of them are box ticking exercises to give the people in that field a sense of entitlement and filter out the 'foreigners'. in terms of ability or skills acquired through them, as with any other certification... not that much
      being an expert in a field needs the right attitude and self study. very few certifications can get you to be better at that.
      That's you buggered then
      I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
        Who is they?

Considering I've been educated in the same country as Vetran, as have other posters, it is odd that we don't all think the same.....
        You know ... THEY, THEM, the master race, the top people who control us all. We are but mere puppets ..... or something like that
        I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Working...
        X