• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

It’s all back to normal

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It’s all back to normal

New personal (young, based on voice) banking manager called to invite for face to face meeting because “all is back to normal now”, FFS!

How is it back to normal now, I ask?

Because the Govt says so!

Your bank manager called you in for a personal meeting? Flip me, you must be way richer than I thought!
    Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
      Your bank manager called you in for a personal meeting? Flip me, you must be way richer than I thought!
      You know what they say

"If you owe your bank £100K you have a problem, If you owe your bank £10Milion your bank has a problem"

If only aTw hadn't squandered the money on squirrel futures.
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
        New personal (young, based on voice) banking manager called to invite for face to face meeting because “all is back to normal now”, FFS!

How is it back to normal now, I ask?
        You've been a naughty boy again, haven't you?

Click image for larger version

Name:	fpcw1635lt141.jpg
Views:	167
Size:	105.0 KB
ID:	4173980

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
          "If you owe your bank £100K you have a problem, If you owe your bank £10Milion your bank has a problem"
          But if you owe your bank a £50K BBL it is now the governments problem.

Comment

Working...
          X