• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

8 million jobs available in America!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vetran View Post
    Ah you are off to insults right away, seems you have already lost. Did you want to have another go at constructing a sentence that makes sense?
    Answer the question, cretin, now.

Comment

20% in the US.
      Depends where you're eating, but it's more like 15%, only 20% if it's very good, 10% if it's bad (purleeze ).

Comment

Originally posted by AtW4t View Post

I think I'm on mastermind more like teletubbies .
        FTFY

Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

FTFY
          Why are you not answering very simple question, cretin?

Comment

Why am I simple?
            FTFY

Comment

Ok, since you won't answer that question I will: the reason Michelin star places don't pay more than they do is strictly because they have much higher supply of suitable candidates than number of jobs available.

Comment

Ok, since you won't answer that question I will: the reason Michelin star places don't pay more than they do is strictly because they have much higher supply of suitable candidates than number of jobs available.

See I really am a cretin
                Which was what I said (see comments about interns) , however M roux jnr went on the telly and said "I can't find any staff". I suggested he raise wages as other restaurants can find staff.

Maybe all prospective candidates took exception to him taking their tips that augment their minimum wage pay.

Comment

Which was what I said
                  No, you did not answer my question, when you had the chance.

But do answer this one - why should anybody pay more than supply and demand suggests, unless it's legally regulated (like minimum wage does)? If you want to increase minimum wage then say so clearly without bringing Michelin star places into this.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post

No, you did not answer my question, when you had the chance.

But do answer this one - why should anybody pay more than supply and demand suggests, unless it's legally regulated (like minimum wage does)? If you want to increase minimum wage then say so clearly without bringing Michelin star places into this.
                    oi aTw4t I'm not nuttina. I don't have to do what you tell me on pain of unusual sexual practices.

Its simple if you want to pay crap wages don't moan you can't hire any staff and beg for cheap imports.

Comment

Its simple if you want to pay crap wages don't moan you can't hire any staff and beg for cheap imports.
                      No, it's not simple, what's really simple is using "it's" or "its" correctly, but you can't even get that right, so what made you qualified to have any opinion whatsoever about how to run serious business like a 3 Michelin stars place? Be grateful London (and this country in general) lucky to have it here.

Comment

Working...
                      X