• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

oh that is going to end well 2.0

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post

I bet loads of cats love you.

They seem to be attracted to humans that dislike them.
    That's absolutely true. I love cats, dogs, anything furry but my partner hates them. Well not hates them but they scare her so she won't have them near her. If there is anything friendly in the vicinity they make a bee line for her everytime. We've even got a friendly squirrel in the garden that will eat a few feet from us and it always goes to her first. It's surreal.
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post

That's absolutely true. I love cats, dogs, anything furry but my partner hates them. Well not hates them but they scare her so she won't have them near her. If there is anything friendly in the vicinity they make a bee line for her everytime. We've even got a friendly squirrel in the garden that will eat a few feet from us and it always goes to her first. It's surreal.
      Its like babies & kids, ignore them and they happily come to you for cuddles.
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post

Bless her cotton socks but for some reason I'd put her in the black bag and a rock category.
        I like most cats and most dogs.

"You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post

Its like babies & kids, ignore them and they happily come to you for cuddles.
          I think that's instinctual behaviour, anything that takes an interest in you is a predator. Things that ignore you are no threat.

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post

I like most cats and most dogs in my Korean food.
            ftfy

Comment

You have to remember that a cat smile is to slowly close your eyes and open them keeping them fairly narrow, and not stare.

A human grin does not signify affection to a cat. If anything it is the opposite, as you are showing your teeth!
              Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
                You have to remember that a cat smile is to slowly close your eyes and open them keeping them fairly narrow, and not stare.

A human grin does not signify affection to a cat. If anything it is the opposite, as you are showing your teeth!
                interesting observation thanks.

Comment

Working...
                X