• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Coming out as transracial

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Coming out as transracial

https://metro.co.uk/2021/06/29/oli-l...gery-14844256/

Influencer Oli London has come under fire for ‘coming out as Korean’ during Pride Month.

The 31-year-old, who is white and from England, has been criticised over the last few years for their cosmetic surgeries to look like BTS star Jimin.

Now, London has claimed that they are ‘transracial’, saying they now have ‘Korean eyes’ after surgery.

The social media star shared a video from their hospital bed after undergoing eye surgery, a face lift, brow lift and temple lift, adding to the 18 surgeries they have got to look more like their idol, and came out as both non-binary and ‘transracial’.

They said that they had been confused about their identity and were living in the wrong body for the past eight years – the length of time since K-pop superstars BTS debuted – and now identify as ‘they/them/Korean’.

Oh good we have our own

Save having to look at American ones e.g. https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2015...ures-exclusive
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

What next?

Transdonkey?
      Scoots still says that Apr 2020 didn't mark the start of a new stock bull market.

Comment

Now, London has claimed that they are ‘transracial’, saying they now have ‘Korean eyes’ after surgery.
        Doesn't that come under the banner of cultural appropriation or something that is bound to offend someone. Certainly comes under the banner of laughing stock though.
        'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Race is something to be abolished. (See my sig).
          Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

They need their ‘Korean eyes’ testing if they think they look anything like their idol.
            Scoots still says that Apr 2020 didn't mark the start of a new stock bull market.

Comment

It's frightening to know people like this have the title 'Influencer'.

I wonder if they will change their last name as well
              Last edited by northernladuk; 29 June 2021, 13:13.
              'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

If they have lived in South Korea why didn't they stay there and get Korean citizenship?

Then they could have been Korean. Much less painful than screwing around with your face.

Oh I forgot South Korea is a very conservative country so they wouldn't have fitted in.....
                "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Not long now before some nutjob declares himself trans-species

Comment

Originally posted by DealorNoDeal View Post
                    What next?

Transdonkey?
                    Hey that's me! Well it was in one aspect before prostate surgery
                    But I discovered nothing else but depraved, excessive superstition. Pliny the younger

Comment

Working...
                    X