• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Coming out as transracial

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Every society eventually reaches the point where they start executing folk for their 'beliefs'.

I honestly think we are getting there.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
      Every society eventually reaches the point where they start executing folk for their 'beliefs'.

I honestly think we are getting there.
      We don't need to execute this person.

They will continue to have cosmetic procedures until nature takes its course.
      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Can I just say I identify as looking like brad pit.

Sorry I meant looking like I work down a pit

Comment

Originally posted by DealorNoDeal View Post
          What next?

Transdonkey?
          I offended my teenager, she proudly announced her friend is coming out as Pan-sexual, I suggested they used silicone based lube and that they stay out of my kitchen. I'm not frying my bacon & eggs in something her friend has been intimate with.

Apparently that is really offensive and pan-sexual was finding any human attractive. I will send them off to meet some of our posters They/Them/it will be celibate in a week or at least a bit more choosy.

In my day if you suggested you would shag anything vaguely human you were considered a pervert.

Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by mallisarealperson View Post
            Can I just say I identify as looking like brad pit.

Sorry I meant looking like I work down a pit
            identifying as a sex god is still working for me!

Comment

I identify as having a slim, svelte figure and a sparkling wit.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post

I offended my teenager, she proudly announced her friend is coming out as Pan-sexual, I suggested they used silicone based lube and that they stay out of my kitchen. I'm not frying my bacon & eggs in something her friend has been intimate with.

Apparently that is really offensive and pan-sexual was finding any human attractive. I will send them off to meet some of our posters They/Them/it will be celibate in a week or at least a bit more choosy.

In my day if you suggested you would shag anything vaguely human you were considered a pervert.
                Yeah, pansexual is basically newfangled talk for 'I'll do anything'

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
                  its my mental picture of you, I added twinkling deep eyes!

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
                    Why when the real you is much better?
                    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post

its my mental picture of you, I added twinkling deep eyes!
                      Nope she's got those as well. What's even better because they point in two totally different directions two of us can gaze in to them at the same time.
                      'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X