• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Was Matt Hancock "taken out", due to his wish for never ending lockdowns?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Was Matt Hancock "taken out", due to his wish for never ending lockdowns?

I get the impression Hancock's hard line on lockdowns, vaccine passports etc. Wasn't universally appreciated.

In all my years working, I have never heard of a situation where a boss had to have a CCTV camera in their office.

Was the camera a plant? Did people actively set out to take Hancock out before he did more damage, or was it just by chance there was an unknown CCTV camera in his office?

It's not hard to imagine the CCTV crew chomping at the bit to leak his images.
    Last edited by reddog; 28 June 2021, 16:06.

Yes.

NEXT!

Comment

There were cameras everywhere on that office floor by the looks of things.

The video footage leaked to the press was a shaking mobile phone video of the CCTV screen.

Someone made $$$$$ selling it to the sun.

There wont be a digital audit trail unless the person making the recording of the screen uploaded it to the cloud by mistake.
      Last edited by Fraidycat; 28 June 2021, 16:13.

Comment

Originally posted by reddog View Post
        I get the impression Hancock's hard line on lockdowns, vaccine passports etc. Wasn't universally appreciated.

In all my years working, I have never heard of a situation where a boss had to have a CCTV camera in their office.

Was the camera a plant? Did people actively set out to take Hancock out before he did more damage, or was it just by chance there was an unknown CCTV camera in his office?

It's not hard to imagine the CCTV crew chomping at the bit to leak his images.
        If it was a conspiracy, it took some time. The photo was taken on the 6th May, and didn't surface until 24th June. That doesn't sound like 'chomping at the bit'...
        His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

No. MH didn't want lockdowns and was frequently criticised for not making them strict enough.
          Originally posted by MaryPoppins
          I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
          Originally posted by vetran
          Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
          X