• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

EU roaming charges to be reintroduced

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-57595913

Lie number 239 "All the benefits of EU membership when the UK leaves"
    "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

freedom baby. I'm loving it.

there is another thread in brexit sub-forum, a MOD might need to do the needful and merge the two

Comment

[QUOTE=GigiBronz;n4169682]freedom baby. I'm loving it.

there is another thread in brexit sub-forum, a MOD might need to do the needful and permanently remove my tedious snivelling, whining kr@p polluting every thread/QUOTE]

FTFY

Comment

O2 and Three should put their equivalent packages up a 50p-£1 a month and keep roaming. They would make more money.
        "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
          O2 and Three should put their equivalent packages up a 50p-£1 a month and keep roaming. They would make more money.
          I have two data sims with Three that cost me a tenner a month. Got them initially for travel outside the EU but with a bit of luck they'll be just as good in the EU too.

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-57595913

Lie number 239 "All the benefits of EU membership when the UK leaves"
            It's a commercial decision by EE, which should backfire catastrophically when their customers migrate to a network which isn't so greedy (and short-sighted).
            His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post

It's a commercial decision by EE, which should backfire catastrophically when their customers migrate to a network which isn't so greedy (and short-sighted).
              What I think is that they are all in collaboration. EE just picked the short stick and had to go first public.
              Most of them will follow.

I am uk based so hope that is not the case but the skeptic side of me sais no. It is always about the money.

Comment

KUATB https://forums.contractoruk.com/brex...ml#post2886962
                Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by GigiBronz View Post
                  What I think is that they are all in collaboration. EE just picked the short stick and had to go first public.

I am uk based so hope that is not the case but the skeptic side of me sais no. It is always about the money.
                  I think you're right. The illusion of competition over mobile phone charges barely stands up to scrutiny.

Comment

Originally posted by GigiBronz View Post

I know you're not British, but you clearly have no idea how massively illegal (involving prison time for company executives) is that which you're suggesting.
                    His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Working...
                    X