• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

DOOM: McAfee

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AtW View Post

Or is it?

He murdered his neighbour in Belize and run off to US to avoid justice, run cryptoscams using his Twitter account, evaded US taxes, made up a lot of conspiracy tulip and cheated justice one last time. His anti-virus was tulip too.
    Yeah, McAfee expired before the trial.

First Law of Contracting: Only the strong survive

Comment

He would have survived if they called an ambulance but the prison guard phoned his boss as said that McAfee was hanging. The guard was put him through to tec support who advised leave for five minutes and then switch off and back on again.
      "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

A nice piece here from El Reg: https://www.theregister.com/2021/06/..._prison_death/

I'd forgotten quite how weird his life was and this is clearly only scratching the surface.
        Originally posted by MaryPoppins
        I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
        Originally posted by vetran
        Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
          A nice piece here from El Reg: https://www.theregister.com/2021/06/..._prison_death/

I'd forgotten quite how weird his life was and this is clearly only scratching the surface.
          So tasteless to forget all the tulip he pulled over the years

Comment

So tasteless to forget all the tulip he pulled over the years
            Tasteless to use a tacky DOOM title and use his death to continue your tirade on crypto, yes.

Comment

Tasteless to use a tacky DOOM title and use his death to continue your tirade on crypto, yes.
              Sadly I believe atw is suffering some mental illness, I hope he seeks help soon before he hits another brick wall.
              First Law of Contracting: Only the strong survive

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
                He would have survived if they called an ambulance but the prison guard phoned his boss as said that McAfee was hanging. The guard was put him through to tec support who advised leave for five minutes and then switch off and back on again.
                Even if they'd called an ambulance it wouldn't have helped. They couldn't remove him from where he was installed.
                Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

It’s not tasteless to give what’s due to that PoS murderer who escaped to US in order to avoid justice in Belize.

I’ve been consistent over the years about him.

Comment

It’s not tasteless to give what’s due to that PoS murderer who escaped to US in order to avoid justice in Belize.

I’ve been consistent over the years about him.
                    He's been convicted of murder? You have been involved in the trial?

Saying the same stupid things for years doesn't make them less stupid. Boasting about it makes it worse.

Comment

He's been convicted of murder? You have been involved in the trial?.
                      He escaped justice by running back to USA - so that’s telling in itself, but in any case he did not deny he killed that chap in Belize, anyway, I am tired with arguing with cretins like you, you joining select others on my block list now, ta ta

Comment

Working...
                      X