• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

How much money do you have tied up in crypto (Bitcoin etc)?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does this include the cost of moving to El Salvador?

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbrown View Post
      Excellent, we can collect all the thick-as-mince-ers into one poll. Can you make it public?
      No. But I can. And add an AndyW option. Interestingly, it knows who voted what, even if it's not public. However, I doubt the veracity given NLUK's answer...
      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Ahh classic Apes stronger together.
        Make Mercia Great Again!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post

No. But I can. And add an AndyW option. Interestingly, it knows who voted what, even if it's not public. However, I doubt the veracity given NLUK's answer...
          No this one needs a Scooter option, I don't think AndyW is appropriate here.

Comment

Bought a tenners worth in 2011/12 or something. Think they were about 70p.
            When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
              Bought a tenners worth in 2011/12 or something. Think they were about 70p.
              what ? 14 bitcoins ?

Comment

Originally posted by Andy2 View Post

what ? 14 bitcoins ?
                It was less than $1 during 2011 and hit a high of abut $16 that year...

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbrown View Post
                  Excellent, we can collect all the thick-as-mince-ers into one poll. Can you make it public?
                  You can see who voted for what - scoots is still reading here

Where's the "I had to take out a loan to pay for my medical bills" option?

Comment

Originally posted by Paralytic View Post

You can see who voted for what - scoots is still reading here

Where's the "I had to take out a loan to pay for my medical bills" option?
                    You can now, thanks to NAT

Comment

Moved my BTC to ETH but will hold for the long run.

Comment

Working...
                      X