• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Euro 2020 / 2021 CUK Sweepstake - Pick a number NOW !!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
    Arse. Double Arse, since SueEllen got there first. Well done to Italy, for some brilliant cheating...
    It's what takes to be a winner - doing whatever it takes Mordi...

Comment

anyone else that thinks that football is a game for the plebs? There are some good parts to it but then there are some not so good parts, while this is still a presumably an educated forum...

Comment

Originally posted by GigiBronz View Post
        anyone else that thinks that football is a game for the plebs? There are some good parts to it but then there are some not so good parts, while this is still a presumably an educated forum...
        Which sports require an education to play?

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post

Your think your Italian neighbours will let you sleep?
          They were in Italy. Lots of noise from outside, so we knew Italy had won.
          Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Hurray, now that's over we can get back to C***d and B****t

I'm keeping the radio off today as I really can't bear the thought of the overanalysis of how they tied their shoelaces and whether their socks were too tight.

Comment

Originally posted by courtg9000 View Post

I am humbled to accept this most wonderous of awards.
              In doing so I must thank my wife, my manager, my belly button fluff picker, my bit on the side and the CCTV camera that caught us at it!!!!!!

courtg9000

Congratulations - you are a true contractor of contractors.

You have been a gentleman throughout the tournament.

Please ask Admin for your new upgraded Gold Card VIP forum membership and privileges that you have won.

Enjoy the moment.

​​​​​​​
              NB unlucky Mordac - your team never turned up when they needed to

Comment

Originally posted by Fraidycat View Post

Which sports require an education to play?
                Neah, it looks as a medium to transmit the message to the yobs. The values, extreme nationalism, wokery. It is a subculture that brings those together and they use it to control them and shape their responses.
                Works the same as you see with social norms where certain things are pushed against people, some work for the progress of society, others work for keeping the top heavy hierarchy that we have.

Comment

Mordac is such a loser - had certain victory stolen from him!

Comment

Working...
                  X