• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What travel list is Portugal on?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mordac View Post

Enjoy your 2 weeks in the Slough Hilton* when you get back...

*Don't bother looking it up, it's not actually a Hilton.
    It's not Slough Hillton, it's Slough On Hill

Comment

You mean terminal 5?
      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

It's Amber, not Red (at this moment), so we can quarantine at home.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
          It's Amber, not Red (at this moment), so we can spread Covid at home and local community.
          FTFY

Comment

Originally posted by malvolio View Post

Yeah right. Going to a green list island in the middle of the Atlantic did not seem like a particularly bad move when we booked it a while back. Having it cancelled for what are genuinely mystifying reasons (Portugal mainland is no worse than UK, Madeira is actually better) is irritating enough, not to mention expensive. Perhaps we should try the Falklands.

But thanks for your constructive opinion.
            Maybe we should have minutes silence for all the victims of the move of Portugal from green to amber nightmare. You know, get things into perspective here.

Comment

Originally posted by mallisarealperson View Post

Maybe we should have minutes silence for all the victims of the move of Portugal from green to amber nightmare. You know, get things into perspective here.
              I agree. It's going to cost me an extra £400 to pay for the tests needed to have my holiday. I think CUK should redirect some of the membership fees into a hardship fund I can draw down on.

Comment

I agree. It's going to cost me an extra £400 to pay for the tests needed to have my holiday. I think CUK should redirect some of the membership fees into a hardship fund I can draw down on.
                Good luck with that.
                "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by mallisarealperson View Post

Or we could have a whip-round for some new and improved mods to dispense with CUK's dull as dishwater sockies.

Comment

Could have had £400 worth of GnT while looking at high res photos from exotic locations to visit in the future, plus money for actual holiday

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post

Could have had £400 worth of GnT while looking at high res photos from exotic locations to visit in the future, plus money for actual holiday
                      Could have, but didn't

Comment

Working...
                      X