• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • FREE webinar: What does a post IR35 reform CV look like? : Wed, Jul 28, 2021 7:15 PM - 8:15 PM BST More details here.

She made her excuses and stayed! Maybe NSFW wear headphones!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    She made her excuses and stayed! Maybe NSFW wear headphones!

    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...gers-club.html

    Danish journalist, 26, conducts an interview while having sex at a swingers club for a radio feature as clips of her moans are shared on social media
    • Louise Fischer, 26, from Denmark, took part in sex for feature on a swinger's club
    • Journalist from Danish radio recorded herself interviewing man as they had sex
    • The audio clip aired earlier this year and has since been shared on social media
    • 26-year-old since said experience was 'completely natural' and 'a part of her job'
    "If you didn't do anything that wasn't good for you it would be a very dull life. What are you gonna do? Everything that is pleasant in life is dangerous."

    I want to see the hand of history on his collar.

    #2
    Daily Mail

    Comment


      #3
      Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
      Daily Mail
      oh look a bored incel!
      "If you didn't do anything that wasn't good for you it would be a very dull life. What are you gonna do? Everything that is pleasant in life is dangerous."

      I want to see the hand of history on his collar.

      Comment


        #4
        she's not that good looking to be frank. why would you want to put such an image about yourself in the public?

        Unless you want to pursue a porn star career it will do you no good.

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by GigiBronz View Post
          she's not that good looking to be frank. why would you want to put such an image about yourself in the public?

          Unless you want to pursue a porn star career it will do you no good.
          so you are a 10 then?

          Well I'm about a 4 and I find her quite attractive, not model looks but I would be proud to escort a woman who looked that good (well I have Mrs V so always proud).

          Seems its a cultural thing, I find other European ladies are much less uptight about sex than brits. From experience I can definitely understand why NAT likes the Swiss
          "If you didn't do anything that wasn't good for you it would be a very dull life. What are you gonna do? Everything that is pleasant in life is dangerous."

          I want to see the hand of history on his collar.

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by vetran View Post

            so you are a 10 then?

            Well I'm about a 4 and I find her quite attractive, not model looks but I would be proud to escort a woman who looked that good (well I have Mrs V so always proud).

            Seems its a cultural thing, I find other European ladies are much less uptight about sex than brits. From experience I can definitely understand why NAT likes the Swiss
            far from. I believe there is some wisdom in the traditional values. Maybe for a night out it could be entertaining but for a long term relationship... you can find a better looking escort and she leaves at the end of the night. (not that I entertain that side either)

            exposing herself in that way I can only see as damaging, for reputation, personal relationships. that was the point I was trying to make.

            I wouldn't say british womeon are very traditional either.

            I am romanian and most of the women there would be above that standard and generally thinner. But they do tend to age like russion women...

            Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2021-06-01 at 16.08.12.png
Views:	122
Size:	2.13 MB
ID:	4165341

            Comment


              #7
              Louise said having sex with her interviewees 'loosened up the guests' who were initially 'reluctant' to speak to her
              Surely it made it harder....




              'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

              Comment


                #8
                So she shagged all of them? Sure she isn't from Rochdale?
                I design idiot proof software. Trouble is, they keep making better idiots.

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by _V_ View Post
                  So she shagged all of them? Sure she isn't from Rochdale?
                  We now know what NLyUK looks like?
                  "If you didn't do anything that wasn't good for you it would be a very dull life. What are you gonna do? Everything that is pleasant in life is dangerous."

                  I want to see the hand of history on his collar.

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by GigiBronz View Post

                    far from. I believe there is some wisdom in the traditional values. Maybe for a night out it could be entertaining but for a long term relationship... you can find a better looking escort and she leaves at the end of the night. (not that I entertain that side either)

                    exposing herself in that way I can only see as damaging, for reputation, personal relationships. that was the point I was trying to make.

                    I wouldn't say british womeon are very traditional either.

                    I am romanian and most of the women there would be above that standard and generally thinner. But they do tend to age like russion women...

                    Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2021-06-01 at 16.08.12.png
Views:	122
Size:	2.13 MB
ID:	4165341
                    There is a difference between being willing to try new things sexually and rampant promiscuity with low self esteem. This woman achieved international fame and probably enhanced her career by having sex with someone she fancied.

                    Most level headed British girls aren't adventurous sexually in my experience, I did meet a few exceptions. It is of course a few decades since I sampled.

                    Strange the Romanians I have met didn't have model looking Romanian wives / girlfriends. The were either dating brits or I wasn't impressed with their ladies looks, they were nice people though. The gents do like causing fights.

                    "If you didn't do anything that wasn't good for you it would be a very dull life. What are you gonna do? Everything that is pleasant in life is dangerous."

                    I want to see the hand of history on his collar.

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X