• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

is there anybody out there?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ChimpMaster View Post

Have you thought about going on Naked Attraction?
    It's too dangerous

https://metro.co.uk/2021/05/18/naked...atch-14599578/

Comment

Originally posted by ChimpMaster View Post

I've known a few people who have gone through a huge loss in their lives over lockdown. It's been a very difficult time for them.

I hope time helps you move on.

Have you thought about going on Naked Attraction?
      I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Counting down just one last day til I get down South for a weeks holiday!

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
          well at least she doesn't get a sore throat NSFW?

https://metro.co.uk/2020/05/01/mum-d...irus-12639469/

Tracy, a personal trainer from Aylesbury, said: ‘I found a free and vegan-friendly alternative method to boost the body’s immune system. You don’t always know what is in pharmaceutical medicine – it is much better for the body to drink something that doesn’t contain chemicals.

‘It isn’t much different to a mother breastfeeding her newborn to give them the nutrients they need. It isn’t for everyone but it is packed full of vitamins and I haven’t had a cold or flu ever since drinking it in 2017 – I also put it on my face to clear up my skin.’ She says the quantity depends on how hydrated my boyfriend is on the day (Picture: Caters)

The remedy has not been verified by the World Health Organisation. The NHS and UK government advise people stay at home to avoid getting the virus. Tracy continued: ‘It is best to consume semen as close to production as possible to get the most nutrients and benefits.
          Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
            I'm lurking mostly. Having some dark moments so trying to avoid posting too much. Strangely the end of lockdown is not great for those of us grieving and having no one to take out.
            Sorry to hear that grief for a loved one can feel all consuming. Maybe its a time to get out there and help other people? I know it sounds odd but feeling useful does really help with grief, plenty of charities would really love the compassion you can bring to the table. I was a voluntary youth leader and it really helped me through my grief.

Comment

Originally posted by vwdan View Post
              Counting down just one last day til I get down for a weeks holiday!
              FTFY, your wife is one lucky girl!
              But I discovered nothing else but depraved, excessive superstition. Pliny the younger

Comment

I'm lurking mostly. Having some dark moments so trying to avoid posting too much. Strangely the end of lockdown is not great for those of us grieving and having no one to take out.
                Hang in there mate, try to get out somewhere everyday even the paper shop.
                But I discovered nothing else but depraved, excessive superstition. Pliny the younger

Comment

Originally posted by Gibbon View Post

FTFY, your wife is one lucky girl!
                  We know a NSFW song about that.

Comment

.. Strangely the end of lockdown is not great for those of us grieving and having no one to take out.
                    Not wanting to make light of your situation, with which I sympathise, but the end of lockdown is also not great for those us wanting to keep their cranky old nosey neighbours at arms length!
                    Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post

Not wanting to make light of your situation, with which I sympathise, but the end of lockdown is also not great for those us wanting to keep their cranky old nosey neighbours at arms length!
                      I got nosey old neighbours too, but thankfully not too cranky and one of them likes to bake cakes and bring them round to cheer me up
                      I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Working...
                      X