• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Bunny on the stove!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bunny on the stove!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...boyfriend.html

Aisle get him back! Business student, 24, reveals she FAKED a wedding to get revenge on her ex-boyfriend and even hired an actor to play the groom
    • Sarah Vilard, 24, from Frankfurt, Germany, split from her ex-boyfriend in 2019
    • Three months later the student hired an actor to play a groom for a photoshoot
    • Sarah later shared a video of the big day on TikTok, leaving users impressed at the lengths she went to in a bid to show her ex what he's missing
    blimey seriously scary!

ok anyone done similar?

I had an ex that tried to rub my nose in it shagging an ex mate. I just thought what an escape! She was up the duff twice & divorced in a couple of years.
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

He needs to emigrate.
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

More fascinating Daily Mail "news"!

First Law of Contracting: Only the strong survive

Comment

Originally posted by _V_ View Post
        it made me laugh.
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by _V_ View Post
          That link is broken!

What was the fascinating news you read in the Mail?
          Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Just before I met my now wife, I was exploring the "joys" of online dating. Matched with a nice enough girl - we had a chat, couple of phone calls and then I tried to organise a date. Every idea I had was shot down - ranging from the basic "grab a drink", to a nice meal, to bowling, etc - she always had an excuse. Fair enough, took the hint, moved on with my life.

Then the texts started:

"Have I upset you"
            "Why don't you like me?"
            "Do you hate me"

Then the phone calls at all hours started. After that I blocked the number, blocked her on the site and fortunately this was before social media etc so that was the end of it but jeez!

Comment

Originally posted by vwdan View Post
              Just before I met my now wife, I was exploring the "joys" of online dating. Matched with a nice enough girl - we had a chat, couple of phone calls and then I tried to organise a date. Every idea I had was shot down - ranging from the basic "grab a drink", to a nice meal, to bowling, etc - she always had an excuse. Fair enough, took the hint, moved on with my life.

Then the texts started:

"Have I upset you"
              "Why don't you like me?"
              "Do you hate me"

Then the phone calls at all hours started. After that I blocked the number, blocked her on the site and fortunately this was before social media etc so that was the end of it but jeez!
              After 30 all dates sound like a job interview: there was a more attractive candidate on the line that probably got an offer somewhere else…

Comment

Working...
              X