• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • FREE webinar: What does a post IR35 reform CV look like? : Wed, Jul 28, 2021 7:15 PM - 8:15 PM BST More details here.

call me big nose!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

call me big nose!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencet...y-reveals.html

Forget big feet! Men with large NOSES tend to have bigger penises, study reveals
    • Researchers measured the size of the male reproductive organs of 126 corpses
    • They found a link between nose size and a cadaver's 'stretched penile length'
    • This metric involves pulling the penis up vertically and replicates erection size
    • Men with biggest noses have a penis 1.2 inches (29%) longer than those with the smallest sniffers
    "If you didn't do anything that wasn't good for you it would be a very dull life. What are you gonna do? Everything that is pleasant in life is dangerous."

I want to see the hand of history on his collar.

"Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Ah the Daily Daily Mail thread. How I've missed nonsense, lies and irrelevant moronic "news"
      I design idiot proof software. Trouble is, they keep making better idiots.

Comment

Originally posted by _V_ View Post
        Ah the Daily Daily Mail thread. How I've missed nonsense, lies and irrelevant moronic "news"
        Let me guess she calls you "little nose"?

"If you didn't do anything that wasn't good for you it would be a very dull life. What are you gonna do? Everything that is pleasant in life is dangerous."

I want to see the hand of history on his collar.

Comment

Working...
        X