• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

call me big nose!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

call me big nose!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencet...y-reveals.html

Forget big feet! Men with large NOSES tend to have bigger penises, study reveals
    • Researchers measured the size of the male reproductive organs of 126 corpses
    • They found a link between nose size and a cadaver's 'stretched penile length'
    • This metric involves pulling the penis up vertically and replicates erection size
    • Men with biggest noses have a penis 1.2 inches (29%) longer than those with the smallest sniffers
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

"Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Ah the Daily Daily Mail thread. How I've missed nonsense, lies and irrelevant moronic "news"
      First Law of Contracting: Only the strong survive

Comment

Originally posted by _V_ View Post
        Ah the Daily Daily Mail thread. How I've missed nonsense, lies and irrelevant moronic "news"
        Let me guess she calls you "little nose"?

Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
        X