• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Kier starmer is a ******* troll.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
    Criticising is his only talent.

According to Wikipedia, he said would refrain from "scoring party political points" and that he planned to "engage constructively with the government" in In his acceptance speech.
    To be fair he has done so to a far greater extent than any recent leader of the opposition I can recall.
    In fact often he's so busy supporting Boris he forgets to do any opposing.

Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

The BBC has now decided it is the official UK opposition, switch on the news and it is Laura whatsherchops rambling on with her opinions on Boris for 25 minutes, Starmer then gets 30 seconds to say something which is usually quite dull.

So when it comes to who to vote for people have no real knowledge of Starmer.

Comment

Think Ken Clarke said, when asked

When do you think Labour will be in government again?

"When they want to"

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
          The BBC has now decided it is the official UK opposition, switch on the news and it is Laura whatsherchops rambling on with her opinions on Boris for 25 minutes, Starmer then gets 30 seconds to say something which is usually quite dull.

So when it comes to who to vote for people have no real knowledge of Starmer.
          Yes this is how TV works.
          Originally posted by MaryPoppins
          I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
          Originally posted by vetran
          Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by mallisarealperson View Post
            Think Ken Clarke said, when asked

When do you think Labour will be in government again?

"When they want to"
            I think he was alluding to their inability to be one party at the moment. The three factions need to unite and that's a long way off.
            The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
              Yes this is how TV works.
              It's not how it is meant to work under the BBC's charter, the editorialising is now so great that the BBC effectively lead the government opposition.

Some BBC political journalists would probably be more recognised by the public than Starmer.

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
                Criticising is his only talent.
                A very useful talent for the man who's supposed to be holding the government to account, no?

Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                  A very useful talent for the man who's supposed to be holding the government to account, no?
                  But he's so fecking boring, Ed Milliband is soo much more entertaining.

"You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

From My Week: Boris Johnson's Voicemail.

“Prime minister, this is Keir Starmer. We’ve just found your number online. I thought I might repeat my question from PMQs. If the taxpayer paid, dial 1. If the Conservative Party paid, dial 2. If a donor paid, dial . . .”

Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
                      Good one. He also needs to focus on sneering at working class northern voters.
                      Hilarious, they'll get the chattering classes chuntering over the Grauniad with this one as Boris walks away to the bank laughing with Hartlepool in his back pocket. Keep it up Labour, you make it easy
                      "I hope Celtic realise that, if their team is good enough, they will win. If they're not good enough, they'll not win - and they can't look at anybody else, whether it is referees or any other influence." - Walter Smith

On them! On them! They fail!

Comment

Working...
                      X