• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What is your oldest PC stil in use?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mallisarealperson View Post
    Once broke a Quickshot 2 plus joystick playing Yie Ar Kung-Fu on the C64.

Handle snapped clean off.

Think I went through two Quickshot sticks of Joy before going onto the best one, Kempston Competition Pro.

Indestructible that one.

qh
    He had a negative bluety on a quackhandle and was quadraspazzed on a lifeglug.

I look forward to your all knowing and likely sarcastic and unhelpful reply.

Comment

Originally posted by mallisarealperson View Post
      Once broke a Quickshot 2 plus joystick playing Yie Ar Kung-Fu on the C64.

Handle snapped clean off.

I once did a similar thing watching adult movies.

Comment

Originally posted by quackhandle View Post

Think I went through two Quickshot sticks of Joy before going onto the best one, Kempston Competition Pro.

Indestructible that one.

qh
        Quickshot or Cheetah 125 for other sorts of games, Kempston for Decathlon, Supertest and Hypersports.
        The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Working...
        X