• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I'm not saying this site is dying but

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post

I'm curious as to why that's happening; you don't need to post for your login cookie to be set as far as I'm aware, and it has an expiry date set a year in the future when you log in. I'll keep an eye on it, but any pointers anybody can provide as to the circumstances in which it happens would be helpful
    I'm also currently on a contract so v busy with work so i tend to view the forums maybe once or twice a day - and don't really post often - but only ever really log in if i want to post - so 98% of the time I would appear as a guest.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post

I'm curious as to why that's happening; you don't need to post for your login cookie to be set as far as I'm aware, and it has an expiry date set a year in the future when you log in. I'll keep an eye on it, but any pointers anybody can provide as to the circumstances in which it happens would be helpful
      it's a local device issue. I have this on my laptop but not my desktop. Both Win10, both using Edge (latest).
      See You Next Tuesday

Comment

The site lost some incredibly intelligent, witty and successful people over the last few years.

Sasguru for example. You cannot expect to lose talent like that and stay in business.
        First Law of Contracting: Only the strong survive

Comment

A lot of the information that people generally look for can be easily found when searching and first timers generally get a reponse telling them how they can use the search. I can't see a lot of people wanting to jump into contracting at the moment given the current situation with COVID and IR35.
          In Scooter we trust

Comment

Originally posted by The Spartan View Post
            A lot of the information that people generally look for can be easily found when searching and first timers generally get a reponse telling them how they can use the search. I can't see a lot of people wanting to jump into contracting at the moment given the current situation with COVID and IR35.
            he who dares Rodders!
            Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
            X