• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Just had a call from "The National Crime Agency"

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just had a call from "The National Crime Agency"

Just had a call from "The National Crime Agency" saying my National Insurance Number will be suspended.
    Obvious Indian Call centre, my response included the following words, ***hole; mother; stick it up, ***ts, scammers, **ck**s
    "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
    Just had a call from "The National Crime Agency" saying my National Insurance Number will be suspended.
    Obvious Indian Call centre, my response included the following words, ***hole; mother; stick it up, ***ts, scammers, **ck**s
    not hold on I need to get my wallet to confirm please listen to this while you wait...

every ten minutes shout just coming!
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post

not hold on I need to get my wallet to confirm please listen to this while you wait...

every ten minutes shout just coming!
      Only if I had free time...
      "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

I never have the time when they call.

Don't they make you buy gift cards rather than hand over your card details? Otherwise, I'd suggest giving card details but incorrectly and just keep on messing up the numbers until they get the hint that you're winding them up.

Comment

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
            What you should do is watch some of those youtube videos where hackers turn it on the scammers and shut down their PC's. The guys doing the hacking have insults in Indian to a tee. Pick some of them up instead. Swearing at someone in their second language is pretty useless IMO. If someone called me a name in French it's just a word I learnt in a book, same in English and it hurts me so deep like name calling does.. But you get my meaning.

Check out scammerrevolts on Youtube. He knows some good words.

Fast forward to 18:00 in this video. He goes through some very good words in the few minutes on from there.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yq0yV8HKcsg

Daren't use any of them here as it might be considered bypassing the swear filter.
            'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post

What you should do is watch some of those youtube videos where hackers turn it on the scammers and shut down their PC's. The guys doing the hacking have insults in Indian to a tee. Pick some of them up instead. Swearing at someone in their second language is pretty useless IMO. If someone called me a name in French it's just a word I learnt in a book, same in English and it hurts me so deep like name calling does.. But you get my meaning.

Check out scammerrevolts on Youtube. He knows some good words.

Fast forward to 18:00 in this video. He goes through some very good words in the few minutes on from there.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yq0yV8HKcsg

Daren't use any of them here as it might be considered bypassing the swear filter.
              I'll be stunned if bakrichod doesn't make it through the filter.
              The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
                I never have the time when they call.

Don't they make you buy gift cards rather than hand over your card details? Otherwise, I'd suggest giving card details but incorrectly and just keep on messing up the numbers until they get the hint that you're winding them up.
                use the test card numbers. When they try to charge to them it fails. by that time Miss Enola Holmes will have given her credit card details successfully and rung off.

https://www.getcreditcardnumbers.com/
                Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

MIL had a call from 'SKY' saying they wanted to reward her loyalty and could they have her account details so they could credit her £50.00. She asked for a cheque which they refused. They carried on phoning her though as she hadn't flatly refused, but she was adamant she wanted a cheque. At last they phoned and on the requested for a cheque started shouting obscenities at her and ended with "you've just been messing us around and wasting our fecking time!
                  Last edited by Gibbon; 16 April 2021, 12:08. Reason: corrected comma.
                  But I discovered nothing else but depraved, excessive superstition. Pliny the younger

Comment

I had an encounter with one of them recently. They wanted to safeguard my life savings for me and told me to transfer into a Monzo account owned by Smirnova Tatiana. Told the guy I did a £500 transfer and he was very happy. He wanted more so, he told me to download anydesk remote access app so that he can assist. After about 45 minutes of relentless attempts and wasting each other's time I hung up.

Comment

Working...
                    X