• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Astra Zenica and the snowflake generation

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The AZ vaccine is the cheapest by far and this is sufficient reason for the elite and those in power to have it forced upon the plebs.

Everyone will be funnelled into a narrow line with little choice or freedom. Get in line and take the shot. Just like you would if you were a prisoner of war.

Comment

Originally posted by saptastic View Post
      My point is that they didn't know about blood clots at the beginning with AZ so what else could come out of the woodwork - maybe in 6 months or 6 years time? that even they don't know about.
      Pfizer causes blood clots as well. Just less prevalence.

However if you catch Covid-19 you are more at risk of blood clots. Worse is that your GP probably won't believe you if you are under 50 and the pathologist will find them during your postmortem.

"You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by ChimpMaster View Post
        The AZ vaccine is the cheapest by far and this is sufficient reason for the elite and those in power to have it forced upon the plebs.

Everyone will be funnelled into a narrow line with little choice or freedom. Get in line and take the shot. Just like you would if you were a prisoner of war.
        what colour's the sky on your planet?

Comment

Originally posted by ChimpMaster View Post

Stop being stupid.

AZ was deliberately made cheap while the pandemic is on.

Sputnik V and Sinoparm also.

AZ was made cheap because the Oxford scientists are academics so their view of the world is that vaccines should be done for the common good.

Russia and China want soft power with other countries.

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
            AZ was made cheap because the Oxford scientists are academics so their view of the world is that vaccines should be done for the common good.
            Those Academics turned out to be dirty kapitalists ...

Comment

As risk of the vaccine approaches risk without the vaccine, vaccine becomes more contentious. Pretty basic science.
              Originally posted by MaryPoppins
              I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
              Originally posted by vetran
              Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                As risk of the vaccine approaches risk without the vaccine, vaccine becomes more contentious. Pretty basic science.
                You mean Maths (or statistics)

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post

Those Academics turned out to be dirty kapitalists ...

You can get your reward quickly or play the long game....

They are playing the long game like China and those Russians!

Comment

I have a history of blood clots. After taking AZ vaccine I had some pain in calf. Suspecting another clot, I took aspirin every day and now it seems fine.

Comment

Originally posted by _V_ View Post
                      I had the AstraZenica vaccine last week. I guess I won't have to worry about running out of money in retirement now.
                      Spend it all now on cocaine and hookers.

Comment

Working...
                      X