• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Liberals’ New Vaccine Trick: Driving Deep Into Trump Country

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Liberals’ New Vaccine Trick: Driving Deep Into Trump Country

"As soon as Ohio opened up its coronavirus vaccine eligibility to residents over 70, Jennifer Salzano threw herself into finding an appointment for her mom, who’s 72 and has heart disease and diabetes.

For the next few days, Salzano was hunched over her phone, scouring dozens of Kroger, CVS, and Walgreens sites for any appointment near her mom’s home in Columbus, the state capital. At midnight, when a slew of new appointment times would get released, she’d dash to the family computer and try again.

The result was always the same: no availability.

“I was kind of like, this is never going to happen,” Salzano told The Daily Beast.

But then her dad suggested she might have better luck if she looked in the parts of Ohio where denial about COVID’s risks was high—and demand for vaccines was low.

“So I just googled ‘Trump landslides in Ohio,’” then I looked at the nearest county and the biggest city in that county, and I found an appointment,” Salzano told The Daily Beast.

“The whole thing took me three minutes,” she added."

https://www.thedailybeast.com/vaccin...ments?ref=home

Darwin in action.

Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Just shows how compassionate Trump supporters are, passing over the gift of a vaccine to others.

First Law of Contracting: Only the strong survive

Comment

They don't need vaccines they have guns.

Comment

Originally posted by Andy2 View Post
          Correct - killing virus first is the best defense.

Comment

Originally posted by Andy2 View Post
            If you shoot everyone else with Covid-19, you don't need no stinkin' vaccine.
            First Law of Contracting: Only the strong survive

Comment

Originally posted by _V_ View Post
              If you shoot everyone else with Covid-19, you don't need no stinkin' vaccine.
              A novel way to reduce R without a life damaging lockdown

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                Darwin in action.
                No not really. THe virus kills off the elderly who have already bred.
                Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                Originally posted by vetran
                Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                  You should check info from Brazil - virus mutated enough to be hitting young very heavy now.

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                    Darwinism is not just breeding its about advantage having a surviving family is an advantage.
                    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
                    X