• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Oddly interesting makeup over the decades

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
    2010s: Orange with bad duckface pouts
    Each to their own, but i still don't "get" that look. It's like they've been punched in the face, or been the victim of a nasty burn.

Comment

Originally posted by Paralytic View Post

Each to their own, but i still don't "get" that look. It's like they've been punched in the face, or been the victim of a nasty burn.
      It shows you have money for fake tanning and lip fillers.
      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post

It shows you have money for fake tanning and lip fillers.
        Leave Donald Trump out of it.
        "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

All the young women around here have those massive painted-on eyebrows. I'd have to be seriously pissed to do them were I still a young-chap. Horrid trend.

Comment

Originally posted by TwoWolves View Post
            All the young women around here have those massive painted-on eyebrows. I'd have to be seriously pissed to do them were I still a young-chap. Horrid trend.
            I'm always amused at the look of absolute surprised it gives to many of their faces.

Comment

Working...
            X