• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Rishi to the rescue

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by _V_ View Post

I want a system that puts the health and well being of its citizens first. If you can convince me a big multinational that pays it's tax via offshore tax arrangements and hires the cheapest non-local people to perform the work is best for the UK, then lets support this great concept.
    Well said.

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post

I would say that it's partly true. I meet youngsters who only know how to use a smartphone and have no interest beyond that.
      To be fair, they are extremely good at using smartphones.

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post

Did I actually express a desire for anything in my post or did you just make that up ?
        Did you not understand that the strange curly symbol at the end of my sentence implied it was a question? <== look there's another one. Maybe answer the question instead of having a tantrum.
        Originally posted by MaryPoppins
        I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
        Originally posted by vetran
        Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post

Did you not understand that the strange curly symbol at the end of my sentence implied it was a question? <== look there's another one. Maybe answer the question instead of having a tantrum.
          For your clarity, I didn't express a preference for anything or imply one. It's a shame one of the ten commandments wasn't 'thou shalt not be a c**t', cause it would certainly make your posts less irritating.
          When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Originally posted by mattster View Post

Ahh testers.....
            "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by jayn200 View Post
              Hate crap like this. Just let capitalism do it's thing. If there is a real shortage let the wages increase organically which will incentive more people to start training in the area, people with tech skills who have left the industry to come back, and companies to become more efficient/increase productivity.
              Agree, Personally I got into I.T. in 1999 because the salaries I was hearing about seemed pretty attractive.

I am always sceptical about reports saying there isn't enough I.T. labour etc. if you dig deep you often find the report is comissioned by someone who will have s direct or indirect benefit from importing I.T. resources from another country.

Comment

Originally posted by mattster View Post

Until they get out of space or stop working
                "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Working...
                X