• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Not good news for Prince Andrew

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not good news for Prince Andrew

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-April-12.html

PizzaExpress will open 118 restaurants for outdoor dining from April 12 - but is YOUR local branch on the list?
    • Bosses of the popular pizza chain announce plans to reopen for outdoor dining
    • Chain to open 118 of its sites in England from April 12 - when measures are eased
    • Sites to fully reopen for outdoor and indoor dining when measures lifted in May
    • Plans for sites in Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland to be announced later
    • Comes after chain axed 1,300 jobs in October due to impact of Covid lockdown
    Unfortunately not Woking so no convenient Alibi!
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

I think the one in Kensington has permanently closed. Is the one in South Kensington reopening? He could pop in there when visiting the nephew and fam.

Comment

A year of take aways and the expect people to go to a restaurant to eat pizza?

Comment

I got a gas-fired Ooni and make my own. Got pretty good now and the kids prefer mine. Bye, bye Pizza Express.

Comment

Originally posted by TwoWolves View Post
          I got a gas-fired Ooni and make my own. Got pretty good now and the kids prefer mine. Bye, bye Pizza Express.
          Home made is always going to be better.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post

Not necessarily when they're made in my home - Think round patio tiles
            Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

I have an all in one BBQ, Pizza oven & smoker. its really good for al fresco meals. Now the weather is here we will be using it more.

However I am looking forward to going out for a meal with the wife and Family there is something nice about sitting down to eat in a restaurant.

Though its not likely to be Pizza Express.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                I have an all in one BBQ, Pizza oven & smoker
                I've got BBQ/Smoker - but how do you get it hot enough for pizza?

Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                  I've got BBQ/Smoker - but how do you get it hot enough for pizza?
                  Briquettes, wood & a fan though to be fair its not really hot enough. Make them French / Italian style with very thin bases (think tortilla).

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post

It's always going to be better than Pizza Express, certainly.
                    His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Working...
                    X