• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.

Drivers who litter, be warned

Collapse
X
Collapse
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
    Now pair that up with drive through fast food places printing reg numbers on the packaging and we'll be getting somewhere.
    I like it
    I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by quackhandle View Post

That might be worth a stern email to the council along with some photos.

qh
      Work out a location to put the bin so it can be easily emptied by a passing council truck then send the email.

When the council doesn't reply or replies without a clear "yes" contact your MP - theyworkforyou.com - pointing out that you even worked out a possible location.

If you have local press get them involved.

"You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by Gould The Swimmer View Post

Maybe some bag it up and hang it on a branch with the intention of collecting it at the end of the walk. I'd imagine that wouldonly account for a minority, though. The rest are counting on the services of the poop fairy.
        Thing is it would be preferable to just chuck/kick it aside in many cases, so it can break down. It seems a lot of effort to deliberately bag it then hang on a tree.

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post

Work out a location to put the bin so it can be easily emptied by a passing council truck then send the email.

When the council doesn't reply or replies without a clear "yes" contact your MP - theyworkforyou.com - pointing out that you even worked out a possible location.

If you have local press get them involved.
        We just ask our local councillor and she gets one sorted out. I feel people make these things a lot harder for themselves than they need to be. Finding your local person is a huge benefit over contacting the council, as they will likely know the area and have a vested interest.

Originally posted by MaryPoppins
        I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
        Originally posted by vetran
        Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
          Thing is it would be preferable to just chuck/kick it aside in many cases, so it can break down. It seems a lot of effort to deliberately bag it then hang on a tree.

We just ask our local councillor and she gets one sorted out. I feel people make these things a lot harder for themselves than they need to be. Finding your local person is a huge benefit over contacting the council, as they will likely know the area and have a vested interest.
          Councillors can be contacted though theyworkforyou.com as well.

Some councillors however don't reply which is why you may have to engage with your local MP.
          "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Working...
          X