• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Taking back control

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    I can't believe they sent a test out without a barcode so they could link it to an address just in case the paperwork wasn't done correctly by the test subject.

This government and their agencies are a fecking joke....
    From the sound of it the test was at the airport
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post

From the sound of it the test was at the airport
      So it was related to an airline ticket and/or passport.

Yeah completely impossible to trace.....
      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Badly filled forms should result in an additiona test performed, the Chinese way.

Comment

You can bet those tourists don’t forget to leave full details -

Stop doing anal Covid tests on our citizens, Japan tells China”

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...an-tells-china

Comment

I wonder what the person whose test is "missing" is thinking. There's only going to be a small number of people who are wondering if it's them. If their identity gets leaked (ok, when), their lives are going to be made hell by the media for a while. That's enough to make you want to keep your head down and not come forward.

EDIT: That, of course, is on the assumption that the person actually cares / isn't a covid denier.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
              I wonder what the person whose test is "missing" is thinking. There's only going to be a small number of people who are wondering if it's them. If their identity gets leaked (ok, when), their lives are going to be made hell by the media for a while. That's enough to make you want to keep your head down and not come forward.

EDIT: That, of course, is on the assumption that the person actually cares / isn't a covid denier.
              Thing is if they had immediately come forward no journalist/media organisation would be on the hunt for them.

And if they are a covid denier they will love airing their views.
              "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Funny how everytime we have some good news (i.e. found a vaccine, rates are dropping, vaccinations are going well) we get some bad news a few days later about a new strain.

Funny that - what a coincidence - oh well at least it keeps the population scared. I call bulltulip.
                Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by psychocandy View Post
                  Funny how everytime we have some good news (i.e. found a vaccine, rates are dropping, vaccinations are going well) we get some bad news a few days later about a new strain.

Funny that - what a coincidence - oh well at least it keeps the population scared. I call bulltulip.
                  Are you suggesting that there are no new strains? That the scientists who publish the results are lying?
                  Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post

Are you suggesting that there are no new strains? That the scientists who publish the results are lying?
                    Maybe we are getting new strains. The argument this is perfectly expected with a virus.

The suggestion is that the media and government are ensuring as much panic is caused as possible by making it seem so.
                    Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by psychocandy View Post
                      The suggestion is that the media and government are ensuring as much panic is caused as possible by making it seem so.
                      All this to stop you from going on holiday, a price well worth paying

Comment

Working...
                      X