• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Do we have to call the slaver the Feinian now?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do we have to call the slaver the Feinian now?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...pport-IRA.html

'Vile duplicitous scum': Outrage as Guardian columnist and ex-newspaper editor Roy Greenslade reveals his long-held support for the IRA and says 'the killing of civilians' was 'justifiable'
    • Mr Greenslade worked at Fleet Street titles including editorship of Daily Mirror
    • He said his sympathies with the republican cause developed in the 1970s
    • Deciding to 'come out of hiding', he said: 'I supported the use of physical force'
    • Critics have blasted Mr Greenslade, calling him a 'contemptible hypocrite'
    • One journalist wrote: 'Roy Greenslade taught me ''journalism ethics''... I thought the whole ''don't murder people'' was a pretty basic part of ethics'
    • Former newspaper editor Roy Greenslade has revealed his secret support for Irish republicanism and the extreme violence used by paramilitary forces - prompting a harsh backlash from media peers.

Mr Greenslade, who held various positions on Fleet Street titles, including the editorship of the Daily Mirror, also confirmed he is a member of Sinn Fein.
    Couldn't happen to a more condescending bunch!
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

No The Mirror should be called that.

The Guardian can keep it's current name.

Also The Fail shouldn't be throwing stones considering their own historic links....
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
      No The Mirror should be called that.

The Guardian can keep it's current name.

Also The Fail shouldn't be throwing stones considering their own historic links....
      He is currently a columnist at the Slaver hence the question. Probably the same level if Richard Littlejohn was found to be a BNP member.

Comment

fenian

Comment

Originally posted by jainnode View Post
          fenian
          I thought that was the precursor? the Fenian Brotherhood.

Comment

I read his column in the Times. What a tulip.
            Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Working...
            X