• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What are some songs that you think express gender, and especially masculinity, well?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

"You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

England's greatest sailor since Nelson lost the armada.

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
          I have a video of me doing that song at karaoke in 1996. I also have a few of Mrs W at her beautiful best singing other songs too ... if anyone I trust wants to see a link let me know .... you can take the p out of me, but please not Mrs W!
          I think I speak for all CUKkers when I say we would like the link to this.

Comment

Originally posted by clearedforlanding View Post
            I think I speak for all CUKkers when I say we would like the link to this.
            If I post on the forum it links to me in YouTube so everyone will know who I am (and I might get something posted through my letter box!) so would prefer to send PMs ....

I'll let you see it first and you can say whether it's worth others the effort of watching

PM sent

I've lost weight since then lol
            Last edited by Whorty; 11 February 2021, 16:44.
            I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
              If I post on the forum it links to me in YouTube so everyone will know who I am (and I might get something posted through my letter box!) so would prefer to send PMs ....

I'll let you see it first and you can say whether it's worth others the effort of watching

PM sent

I've lost weight since then lol
              I am happy to confirm that Whorty delivered everything that was promised and more.

And Mrs Whorty looks delightful.

Comment

Originally posted by clearedforlanding View Post
                I am happy to confirm that Whorty delivered everything that was promised and more.

And Mrs Whorty looks delightful.
                Cheers CFL

If anybody else wants a laugh at my expense, let me know .... Right Said Fred have nothing on me!

Thankfully a young Mrs W should save you from being too traumatised from watching me
                I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Working...
                X