• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Well, there's nice

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And she's a bit old for teenagers anyway.
    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
      And she's a bit old for teenagers anyway.
      Doesn't stop the boys dreaming.....
      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

It's -6°C here and been snowing for over 24 hours. Three ten-year old lads rang our doorbell and asked if we wanted them to clear the snow from our drive. They didn't want any payment, they were super polite. And they've done a good job.

My daughter had just finished baking some biccies, so we gave them some. And they thanked us.

Good to see in Switzerland they know how to help the elderly infirm senile doddery old gits.

You should have given them a wurthers original each....

Comment

Nicely cynical as expected. Well done.

Most likely is that they're part of a youth group where they've been sent out to do random acts of kindness and see what happens. I doubt they'd have done it themselves. I know it wouldn't work in the UK. Which is a bit sad really.
          You do get this in the UK but probably not pre-teens because everyone would be terrified they'd be fiddled with and kidnapped.

Was there no adult hovering in the background? Or are you in a nice quiet suburb somewhere?
          Originally posted by MaryPoppins
          I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
          Originally posted by vetran
          Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
            You do get this in the UK but probably not pre-teens because everyone would be terrified they'd be fiddled with and kidnapped.

Was there no adult hovering in the background? Or are you in a nice quiet suburb somewhere?
            It's the quiet surburbs you've got to be wary of

Comment

Working...
            X