• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reverse..

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This really creases me up. All the nonsense about the NHS being underfunded and starved of income is down to the pseudo-market for services that Cameron's changes brought in. If removing that market and pushing the Trusts back towards using their combined market presence to get better deals then bring it on. And if that includes using private service providers for filling the gaps that will occur given our ageing population, then that's a good thing as long as the costs are not passed on to the patients.

The money and resources are there, it just needs someone to kick the collective management up their behinds and ensure they are using it properly.
    Blog? What blog...?

Comment

Originally posted by malvolio View Post
      This really creases me up. All the nonsense about the NHS being underfunded and starved of income is down to the pseudo-market for services that Cameron's changes brought in. If removing that market and pushing the Trusts back towards using their combined market presence to get better deals then bring it on. And if that includes using private service providers for filling the gaps that will occur given our ageing population, then that's a good thing as long as the costs are not passed on to the patients.

The money and resources are there, it just needs someone to kick the collective management up their behinds and ensure they are using it properly.
      Could we start with '''Marbella man''' advisor leaves struggling Welsh health board - BBC News please?

Interesting that the Torys are supposed to want a free market. But in reality they set up where their cronies are the winners.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        Could we start with '''Marbella man''' advisor leaves struggling Welsh health board - BBC News please?

Interesting that the Torys are supposed to want a free market. But in reality they set up where their cronies are the winners.
        Wales is run by Labour - well, I say "run", the direction is generally downward.
        Blog? What blog...?

Comment

Wales is run by Labour - well, I say "run", the direction is generally downward.
          Its a great shame. The Welsh are fabulous people. Run by idiots. Please don't tell any of the Welsh posters I said that - I have a reputation to keep up.

Comment

It's more to stop the private sector like Virgin Health Care doing stuff like this - NHS makes undisclosed settlement to Richard Branson'''s Virgin Care after legal dispute | The Independent | The Independent
            "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Working...
            X