• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Summer holiday to Florida fooked

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    The anti-vaxxers will catch Covid and some of them will die while others will suffer long covid.

It's like people who refuse to ensure their children get vaccinated against measles.
    When I was a lad 60-70 children died of measels every year. The anti-vaxxers don't understand that.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      When I was a lad 60-70 children died of measels every year. The anti-vaxxers don't understand that.
      They also still don't understand that children can be left with disabilities like deafness and blindness after having measles. They presume only those in developing countries are left with such issues.
      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Im sure NLUK cant wait for the next episode. Im excited myself.
        Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

After spreading the plague in Spain,
          In the next series, PC does Florida

Comment

Originally posted by Andy2 View Post
            After spreading the plague in Spain,
            In the next series, PC does Florida
            The sad bit about it will be that while everyone is dying around him he'll be completely oblivious to it and think it's their fault anyway. He won't take any responsibility for the damage he will cause if push comes to shove.
            'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

The meeting of minds.

Florida man meets Wales boi.

Make Mercia Great Again!

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                That has changed lots of micro breweries, though they do have a lot of IPA.
                My experience is that as with most things, once the US got into craft beer they jumped on it with all guns glazing and absolute lack of subtlety. I went to a fun craft pub in a former high school (Kennedy School Hotel - McMenamins) and they had something like 10-12 draft beers. I think at least 2/3 of them were 7%+ and I don't think there were any under 6%, all triple-IPA-mango smoothies and blueberry syrup milk stouts.

Very 'new money' I suppose is a way to put it.

Although Sierra Nevada is one of my very favourite beers, but they've been around a while now.
                Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                Originally posted by vetran
                Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
                X