• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

so thats why they call it blow

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so thats why they call it blow

German doctor who killed his lover by sprinkling cocaine on his penis speaks for first time | Daily Mail Online

German doctor jailed for killing his lover by sprinkling cocaine on his penis before having oral sex claims she knowingly participated in first interview as victim is pictured for the first time

• Andreas Niederbichler, 45, jailed for nine years in 2019 over death of Yvonne M
    • Court heard he secretly laced his genitals with cocaine, causing an overdose
    • He has now spoken out to proclaim his innocence, saying she was an 'experienced' cocaine user who willingly took part in the sex game
    • Comes after Yvonne's widower announced he is suing Niederbichler for £25,000
    well glad I don't suffer such problems.
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

I advise he should keep his mouth shut in prison.
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

£25k doesn't feel like much compensation for a dead partner

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
        £25k doesn't feel like much compensation for a dead partner
        nope, it does seem strange he didn't get in trouble for sleeping with multiple patients.
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
        X