• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

‘Oh No! I’ve peed off the Mods with my crap postings! What can I do?’

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    AtW is like one of the special needs kids at school who needs 1:1 care at all times, we need one moderator just dedicated to him.
    And please let that mod be MF....

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

yeah that is going to help MF's mental state no end!
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
        I am very loathe to unpick this Zen-like thread, suffice to say that AtW is now out of my naughty list.

But basically...

This thread is anything you want it to be. So if you think you're in, or think you're out, you are probably correct.
        I shook it all about, in the back garden, at night - I think that's legal.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
          yeah that is going to help MF's mental state no end!
          It can't get much worse....

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
            Om.

That handsome bandit sure knows how to wind up the justice.

Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
              AtW is like one of the special needs kids at school who needs 1:1 care at all times, we need one moderator just dedicated to him.
              or .... option B
              I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by Scoobos View Post
                Would have been OK in your own back garden .....
                I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by Scoobos View Post
                  That's not legal, that's Cluedo
                  "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                    Indeed make it a Mod. Its insults would have even less meaning.
                    I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

Mods are off their rockers.
                      Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

Working...
                      X