• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Nobel Peace Prize Nominations

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MasterBait View Post
    Navalny refuses to state that Crimea is part of Ukraine, so the can Foxtrot Oscar
    silly boy he knows its part of mother russia!
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
      silly boy he knows its part of mother russia!
      In that case the Budapest memorandum is invalid and a large chunk of the Russian nukes belong to Ukraine
      Слава Україні! Героям слава!

Comment

Biden seems to be doing well.

Comment

I reckon Donald Trump should be nominated.

After all, he never started any wars and tried his utmost to improve relations with North Korea among other dodgy regimes.

And it it would piss off Democrats no end!

edit: After shooting from the hip, I read the thread and I see MF beat me to it! Well, great minds and all that
          Last edited by OwlHoot; 10 May 2021, 22:44.
          Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Obama started how many new wars and killed how many arabs and he won.

Jared Kushner was apparently the driving force between all the peace treaties negotiated between Israel and the surrounding arab nations they've been waring with for a long time. He actually drove peace efforts and probably saved lives. I know it's weird... but that is the type of thing that should be awarded with nobel peace prize.

Past winners have included terrorists, war mongers, etc. I don't see how someone who actually helped negotiate peace deals and had no involvement in any further conflicts anywhere is a bad nomination? is it because they don't sit on the same side of the political fence as you? We are really at a place when someone can kill hundreds of thousands of people but if there skin is the right colour or if they have the right politics (left wing) they are praised.

It's weird... I always wondered how people supported these absolutely horrible acts that have happened throughout history and I think I'm starting to understand now.

Comment

Originally posted by jayn200 View Post
              Obama started how many new wars and killed how many arabs and he won.
              And boy did it piss off the liberal wokes types. Good work that man.

Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

If Obama could get one for doing absolutely nothing except being a black president, i think Kushner could get one for actually having done something in the ME

Comment

have they nominated kim jong un yet ?

Comment

Now that Iran have been asked if they want to get all matey again unsurprisingly the tulip is hitting the fan. Expect Hezbollah to be going full on tongue waggling again any minute.

Everything will slowly break down now as the plan that was working was ended under the pretence that it was not working.

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
                      I reckon Donald Trump should be nominated.

After all, he never started any wars and tried his utmost to improve relations with North Korea among other dodgy regimes.

And it it would piss off Democrats no end!

edit: After shooting from the hip, I read the thread and I see MF beat me to it! Well, great minds and all that
                      I thought the fun part was that he HAD been nominated previously? Or maybe he was just asking people to nominate him?

Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                      Originally posted by vetran
                      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
                      X