• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

ALLEGATION: 1st dose of Pfizer vaccine not AS effective AS FIRST THOUGHT

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whorty
    replied
    Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
    Interesting - link to story no longer works. Had a quick look on site and the story doesn't seem to be anywhere. Latest story on there refers to vaccine working against the UK strain.

Coincidence? I think not!!! The cover up continues. No mention of the content of elephant semen either. People, they are hiding the truth from us. Won't you all think of poor Dumbo, and how they get the semen out of him for the vaccine?!?

Leave a comment:

• Whorty
    replied
    Originally posted by vetran View Post
    You think Dumbo isn't a real person?
    Fair point ...

Although it was you bringing Dumbo's donger into the thread ... I was only talking about his semen

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by Whorty View Post
    Didn't realise elephants were people. Well, there you go, every day is a school day

And technically I was referring to the content, and not the delivery system

You think Dumbo isn't a real person?

Leave a comment:

• cojak
    replied
    Mods enjoying title editing. There is no ‘allegation’ here. The chief Israel corona virus expert has admitted that the vaccine is not effective.

I didn't add the word ALLIGATION (unless that was NAT), I added the phrase '1st dose' - as per your own link!

You simply twisted the facts a little with that omission...

Leave a comment:

• Whorty
    replied
    Originally posted by Gibbon View Post
    I'm not denying, just helping out!
    So it's true then ... but is it African elephant or Asian? The gammons will need to know

Leave a comment:

• fullyautomatix
    replied
    Mods enjoying title editing. There is no ‘allegation’ here. The chief Israel corona virus expert has admitted that the vaccine is not effective.

Leave a comment:

• Whorty
    replied
    Originally posted by vetran View Post
    Its just you & Barmy obsessed with other people's dongs?
    Didn't realise elephants were people. Well, there you go, every day is a school day

And technically I was referring to the content, and not the delivery system

Leave a comment:

• cojak
    replied
    I changed the title to reflect reality.

Leave a comment:

• Eirikur
    replied
    There you go. I wonder what is in the vaccine
    Bill Gates's tracking chip works fine, powered by chemtrails, sponsored by Soros

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by Whorty View Post
    I heard it was 99% elephant semen ... no one has denied that yet so, what does that tell you eh?

Its just you & Barmy obsessed with other people's dongs?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X