• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Boris Lies

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boris Lies

On TV now.
    Covid: PM outlines new England lockdown in TV address - BBC News
    Last edited by SueEllen; 4 January 2021, 20:10.
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

At least he was on time for a change

Comment

So Boris replies to Kier Starmer's 24 hour threat by doing a lockdown but even then lies about when we will be out of restrictions.

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
        So Boris replies to Kier Starmer's 24 hour threat by doing a lockdown but even then lies about when we will be out of restrictions.
        I wasn't listening too well that that lieing sack of tulip but it seemed to me he was correct at not giving specific deadlines this time, just as well we need at least 7-8 weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
          I wasn't listening too well that that lieing sack of tulip but it seemed to me he was correct at not giving specific deadlines this time, just as well we need at least 7-8 weeks.
          He said restrictions will be reduced in February after the top 4 at risk groups will be immunised.

Problem is that anyone under 70 will not be vaccinated.

The average age I've read of some hospitals full of Covid patients is in their 40s. So if you get cancer, have a heart attack etc and under 70 you will go into hospital and end up staying longer on oxygen because of the Covid patient 2 beds down.

Comment

He said restrictions will be reduced in February after the top 4 at risk groups will be immunised.
            Honest Boris did not say which year.

Comment

They have to vaccinate 2 million people a week just to do those groups....

Comment

They have to vaccinate 2 million people a week just to do those groups....
                No, now they have to NOT vaccinate that many in order to ensure lockdown is extended till March as it ought to have been from start.

Comment

Boris doesn’t lie. He merely speaks.

Comment

Originally posted by Abbot View Post
                    Boris doesn’t lie. He merely speaks tulip.
                    FTFY

Comment

Working...
                    X