• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

That Zoom Christmas party that we're all looking forward to...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That Zoom Christmas party that we're all looking forward to...

How are you going to blow the £150 budget to get it right up the tax man?

Zoom away...
    ---

Former member of IPSE.

---
    Many a mickle makes a muckle.

---

Booked a hotel in Cornwall for me and my staff (can be cancelled until day of arrival)

Comment

£150 doesn't have to be at Xmas. It can be on more than one event, throughout the year.

Comment

Originally posted by wattaj View Post
        How are you going to blow the £150 budget to get it right up the tax man?

Zoom away...
        I will blow it on blow.

Comment

In the civilised lands, we can spend a reasonable amount. Going to a restaurant after Christmas and before the Mewt Year Lockdown 3.0 (hopefully).

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
            In the civilised lands, we can spend a reasonable amount. Going to a restaurant after Christmas and before the Mewt Year Lockdown 3.0 (hopefully).
            What is this going to a restaurant thing? I've heard of it but for some reason can't partake.
            "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Lots of proper restaurants are doing takeout, even on JustEat, these days. So you can easily get £150 worth of nosh.

A mate's employer is replacing their Xmas party with an online wine-tasting event... sounds crap but it's a small firm owned by a multi-millionaire so they're each getting a seriously decent selection.
              Originally posted by MaryPoppins
              I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
              Originally posted by vetran
              Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                What is this going to a restaurant thing? I've heard of it but for some reason can't partake.
                We did our lockdowns earlier, longer and harsher here. Hence in less of a mess Covid wise at the moment. My local has been closed since March.

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                  Lots of proper restaurants are doing takeout, even on JustEat, these days. So you can easily get £150 worth of nosh.

A mate's employer is replacing their Xmas party with an online wine-tasting event... sounds crap but it's a small firm owned by a multi-millionaire so they're each getting a seriously decent selection.
                  Do they have to swear allegiance to the Confederate States of America and burn their face masks, or is it not that multimillionaire?

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                    Do they have to swear allegiance to the Confederate States of America and burn their face masks, or is it not that multimillionaire?
                    Bit of a whoosh for me there, old bean.
                    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                    Originally posted by vetran
                    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
                    X