• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Oi LM maybe this is an option to see your man down the Thames & left turn!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oi LM maybe this is an option to see your man down the Thames & left turn!

Roofer, 28, who crossed the Irish Sea on a JET SKI to visit his girlfriend is jailed | Daily Mail Online

Roofer, 28, who crossed the Irish Sea from Scotland to the Isle of Man on a JET SKI to visit his girlfriend is jailed for four weeks for breaking Covid rules after four-and-a-half-hour journey

• Dale McLaughlan made daring trip despite never driving such a vehicle before
    • After reaching land, he had to trek another 15 miles on foot to see his partner
    • The 28-year-old was jailed for four weeks after admitting arriving unlawfully
    • Do you know Dale McLaughlan? Get in touch: [email protected]
    better than National Express
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

He shared that article with me this morning but the version as posted in the Guardian.

It's quite a cute story really.

Comment

Wouldn't have been quite so cute if he'd died on the way or got there to find someone balls deep in his GF. Seems a bit silly to me.

Remember he's gotta do it twice to get home.
      Last edited by northernladuk; 15 December 2020, 16:31.
      'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Story of love, adventure and betrayal

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
          Wouldn't have been quite so cute if he'd died on the way or got there to find someone balls deep in his GF. Seems a bit silly to me.

I read that as twice a night HWMBO, LM won't let him escape

yep I agree I thought it was quite romantic, don't tell Mrs V she will want to do it on the boating lake again!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post

You old romantic!

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
              You old romantic!

Hey he is married to NLyUK his experience is probably 3's company on a Friday night.

Comment

Working...
              X