• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Trying to beat Jimmy Saville

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vetran View Post
    Well vetran doesn't why would DonD?
    This is the level we're dealing with, folks.

Comment

Fear to prosecute just like Saville & Smith, these two had power. These 32 acquired power because our Police are afraid of upsetting minorities. The law should be blind to such things.

Do you think if this 32 had been white and not catholic priests do you think they would have got away with it so long? Neither should get away with it.

Don't forget these will be specimen offences and many more will have been committed.
      So it was a dog whistle. As suspected. Next time, just have the courage to say what you mean.

Comment

Police charge 32 men from West Yorkshire with more than 150 child sex offences | Daily Mail Online

Getting away with 13 years of that kind of behaviour. I wonder why?
        Possibly because the police are being way too cautious of being perceived as racist, given that most - if not all - of the perpetrators appear to come from the same ethnic group, based on their names.

But you knew that. And your attempts to not label are dismissed as dog whistling. Because that is of course far far worse than a culture being called out as inherently racist and misogynistic. (I checked with a woke acquaintance of mine - finding a culture abhorrent isn't racist, so long as it doesn't affect how you treat individuals from that culture - E.g. assuming that someone from Pakistan is a rapist when of course most are as decent as anyone else. ) YMMV
        Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Fear to prosecute just like Saville & Smith, these two had power. These 32 acquired power because our Police are afraid of upsetting minorities. The law should be blind to such things
          Agree. Authorities need to be careful how they do things to avoid prejudice but ignoring real problems and allowing them to grow like that is not good for perceptions.
          bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
          John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
            So it was a dog whistle. As suspected. Next time, just have the courage to say what you mean.
            you are obsessed with dogging.

So why do you think these 32 rapists managed to escape justice for 10 years? Where they masons or part of the local conservative party? Did they make a cash donation to the widows benevolent fund?

The answer does seem obvious the Police are racist ( no other way to say it) and avoid prosecuting certain cultures for certain crimes for fear of offending. Do try and correct me if you can. Don't bother insulting me.

I was hoping our fellow posters would try and supply a sensible alternate suggestion which many times they do. I didn't hold out much hope for you!
            Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
              Possibly because the police are being way too cautious of being perceived as racist, given that most - if not all - of the perpetrators appear to come from the same ethnic group, based on their names.

But you knew that. And your attempts to not label are dismissed as dog whistling. Because that is of course far far worse than a culture being called out as inherently racist and misogynistic. (I checked with a woke acquaintance of mine - finding a culture abhorrent isn't racist, so long as it doesn't affect how you treat individuals from that culture - E.g. assuming that someone from Pakistan is a rapist when of course most are as decent as anyone else. ) YMMV

Indeed I don't hate the Jewish as a people for mutilating their baby boys, I do question people who support it though (in or out of the faith).

I don't believe every Muslim supports FGM but I do believe they need to have a conversation as a faith/culture and ban it.

I don't believe every Muslim is misogynist rapist but again its common enough compared to other cultures that all the enlightened ones should fight it. I am sure many Muslims are revolted by such things.

I don't believe the Catholics should prohibit barrier protection to their followers when their partners are HIV positive. The Pope does seem to have relaxed that.

etc.

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
                Agree. Authorities need to be careful how they do things to avoid prejudice but ignoring real problems and allowing them to grow like that is not good for perceptions.
                Or social stability this gives racists a clear field to abuse other cultures.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                  You must either be very clever to know that these people don't give a damn about the children for just a nanosecond, or very stupid to think erroneously that these people don't give a damn about the children for just a nanosecond, or very unpleasant to exploit cynically the suffering of these children for some political point you wish to make.
                  Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                  Heaven forbid trying to steer the conversation away from the perpetrators means people don't give a damn about the children
                  Looks like I'm right on the money you preening popinjays.

Comment

Trying to beat Jimmy Saville

Originally posted by TwoWolves View Post
                    Looks like I'm right on the money you preening popinjays.
                    For the love of god don’t tar me with the same brush as OG!
                    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

I don't believe every Muslim is misogynist rapist but again its common enough compared to other cultures that all the enlightened ones should fight it. I am sure many Muslims are revolted by such things.
                      Is it though? I don’t think there is enough days to prove that. I’ll agree that Muslim men are in the majority when it comes to gangs like these, but how does this compare to 20-30 white men acting individually
                      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Working...
                      X