• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Trump urged to consider declaring martial law

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
    A sockie with a girls name, thinks he can get away with it by calling other posters as parody account.
    My sockies are more equal than others

HTH

Comment

If it was good enough for Abraham Lincoln .....

Now, therefore, I, Abraham Lincoln, President of the United States, by virtue of the authority vested in me by the Constitution and laws, do hereby declare that in my judgment the public safety especially requires that the suspension of the privilege of the writ of habeas corpus, so proclaimed in the said proclamation of the 15th of September, 1863, be made effectual and be duly enforced in and throughout the said State of Kentucky and that martial law be for the present established therein. I do therefore hereby require of the military officers in the said State that the privileges of the writ of habeas corpus be effectually suspended within the said State, according to the aforesaid proclamation, and that martial law be established

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
        It's already been proven there wasn't.
        They have videos of the cases of hidden ballots being brought out in the middle of the night.

They have recorded both a senior executive at Dominion and the ex Vice President boasting about the fraud.

Proof of the machines switching votes.

Videos of some ballots being destroyed and others being illegally filled in by election workers.

Recounts have identified USB stick shenanigans, and we have the video of that chick sneakily handing one over to some sleazy dude.

Thousands of eye-witnesses who have reported fraud.

So it’s reasonable to say it’s for the best, or it’s only fair because Gore really won 20 years ago or we don’t like the colour of Trump’s skin, but it’s not really possible to maintain that the election wasn’t rigged. Everyone knows it.

Doesn’t matter to us yet, but I think they’re planning to use the same system for London mayor.

Comment

Originally posted by hugebrain View Post
          They have videos of the cases of hidden ballots being brought out in the middle of the night.

They have recorded both a senior executive at Dominion and the ex Vice President boasting about the fraud.

11 out of 10 SimonD points

Comment

Videos of some ballots being destroyed and others being illegally filled in by election workers.

Recounts have identified USB stick shenanigans, and we have the video of that chick sneakily handing one over to some sleazy dude.

So it’s reasonable to say it’s for the best, or it’s only fair because Gore really won 20 years ago or we don’t like the colour of Trump’s skin, but it’s not really possible to maintain that the election wasn’t rigged. Everyone knows it.

Doesn’t matter to us yet, but I think they’re planning to use the same system for London mayor.
            Quarter past eight on a Friday evening and pizzed already ... someone's going to have a sore head in the morning
            I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

All of that has been debunked unless you're stupid. The only thing that hasn't is the boatloads of ballots from North Korea and the infiltration by a dead Venezuelan president

Sent from my 5g carrier pigeon
              Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
                All of that has been debunked unless you're stupid.
                That's not even requiring debunking because such sloppy conspiracy (where so many people know about it and boast, lots of witnesses) simply can't be true

Comment

Trump declares martial law. He is then arrested by his chief of staff, and power is handed back to the duly elected president.

I can't wait to see it happen.
                  Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
                    Quarter past eight on a Friday evening and pizzed already ... someone's going to have a sore head in the morning
                    It's 23:34 in MSK, komrade

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                      Trump declares martial law. He is then arrested by his chief of staff, and power is handed back to the duly elected president. I can't wait to see it happen.
                      Err, not by chief of staff surely who is Mark R. Meadows - all you need to know is that he's got Tea Party in his CV.

Perhaps you meant General Mark A. Milley who is Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff...

Comment

Working...
                      X