• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The UK has become the first country in the world to approve the Pfizer/BioNTech jab

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by _V_ View Post
    That's the spirit, you'll be first to the tourist resort and to the bar, no worries. Sweet.
    Least we won't have to suffer with you anywhere foreign.
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
      Deal!
      First Law of Contracting: Only the strong survive

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
        Not even a repressed homosexual bot?
        I don't think BR14 is repressed And neither is his bot
        I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
          I don't think BR14 is repressed And neither is his bot
          Such a waste of a life.

Comment

Anywhere outside swindon is foreign to _V_ aka DimPrawn

Comment

Originally posted by Andy2 View Post
              Anywhere outside swindon is foreign to _V_ aka DimPrawn
              Sockie identity CONFIRMED!

Comment

EU criticises 'hasty' UK approval of Covid-19 vaccine
                The UK regulator launched its own rolling review on 30 October, and analysed less data than made available to the EMA. "If you evaluate only the partial data as they are doing they also take a minimum of risk," the EMA's former head Guido Rasi said.
                "Personally I would have expected a robust review of all available data, which the British government has not done to be able to say that without Europe you come first," he added.
                MEPs were even more explicit in their criticism of Britain's move.
                "I consider this decision to be problematic and recommend that EU member states do not repeat the process in the same way," said MEP Peter Liese, who is a member of German Chancellor Angela Merkel's party.
                "A few weeks of thorough examination by the European Medicines Agency is better than a hasty emergency marketing authorisation of a vaccine," said Mr Liese, who represents the centre right grouping, the largest in the EU Parliament.

Comment

Not even in Trump America FDA rolled over in election year

Comment

COVID news live – latest UK updates: 'The UK did not do it as carefully' - Dr Anthony Fauci criticises Pfizer vaccine approval | UK News | Sky News

'The UK did not do it as carefully' - Dr Anthony Fauci criticises Pfizer vaccine approval

We all know it is B***** that got us to the finishing post first. Hancock told us so must be right.

Comment

He's gone to his real forum - Forum | Keep Britain Free

blimey they make some of our posters actually look intelligent.
                      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
                      X