• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Am I ******* Psychic

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ah I didn't read one of ur previous posts Orange. So u and Goof r working together. I know where now, I was there a while back! One of the best places I've worked/lived out.

Comment

Originally posted by OrangeHopper
      ... bloody permies ...
      Who are you calling a permie?

Hope it wasn't one of my documents.

I'm thinking about doing a Mercator tree for the fun of it this afternoon!
      Data mapping too

pen and paper ... am out of here !!

Comment

Originally posted by SandyDown
        Data mapping too

pen and paper ... am out of here !!
        Jeez are all of you working together... sounds like there's a data mapping party and I wasn't invited!

Comment

Goof and I are probably doing it all wrong because I don't think we get paid as much as Sandy.

Comment

Originally posted by OrangeHopper
            Goof and I are probably doing it all wrong because I don't think we get paid as much as Sandy.

Am not actually doing the data mapping myself, I just help now and again... I used to do all this techie hard stuff, and didn't get paid a lot for it, now the stuff I do is no where close on the difficulty or risk side - I just arrange and attend numerous meetings/workshops etc (i.e. I just talk all day, have lunches with people etc) and I get paid more for it !!

Comment

Working...
            X