• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Chinese stir fry

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chinese stir fry

I had it for breakfast today - yummy

I like the cut of your jib, Sandy. But personally, I prefer vindaloo for breakfast.

Mmmmmmmmm . . . . curry! Now you've done it.
    Last edited by wobbegong; 31 January 2007, 09:26. Reason: coz I can
    The vegetarian option.

Comment

yes any thing with rice for breakfast is great -

You know in China / Korea they have hundreds of variation to rice and rice porridge to be had for breakfast... its not good for my waist thought don't understand how they manage to stay so thin

Comment

In India they make Indo-chinese food, which was chinese food with indian spices. It was yummy.

Comment

Originally posted by andy
          In India they make Indo-chinese food, which was chinese food with indian spices. It was yummy.
          errrr - so does all Indo-China countries e.g. Thailand they have spicy food but the Indian strong curry taste, just spicy and aromatic

Comment

Originally posted by SandyDown
            yes any thing with rice for breakfast is great -

You know in China / Korea they have hundreds of variation to rice and rice porridge to be had for breakfast... its not good for my waist thought don't understand how they manage to stay so thin
            They don't eat a half kilo bag in one sitting along with 4 sausage and 8 rashers of bacon, two fried eggs toast and marmalade.
            I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
            Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Originally posted by wobbegong
              I like the cut of your jib, Sandy. But personally, I prefer vindaloo for breakfast.

Mmmmmmmmm . . . . curry! Now you've done it.
              I'll second that!

Lastnights leftover Indian Takeaway - breakfast of champions.
              Drivel is my speciality

Comment

Yep, last nights takaway. Breakfast of champions.

As a student I used to reheat it by sticking it all in one foil tray, part filling another with boiling water and then sticking the food filled one in that.

These days I chuck the left overs in the wok and whiz them up. Not entirely sure it tastes any better though.
                "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

No...

..this is the breakfast of champions:

Comment

That will do as well. Where is that?

I'm under doctors orders to lay off that sort of thing at the mo, but soon I hope to be abusing my body again and I could really do with a snack like that.
                    Drivel is my speciality

Comment

Working...
                    X