• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The Official "MarillionFan like" betting thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Official "MarillionFan like" betting thread

Placed £250 on Pence to be the next US President - if I win then I might get a car with a PDK in it

Originally posted by AtW View Post
    Placed £250 on Pence to be the next US President - if I win then I might get a car with a PDK in it
    Whatever your next car, just make sure it's got airbags...
    His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
      Whatever your next car, just make sure it's got airbags...
      ...or this...

Will have to watch the low bridges though...

Comment

So you didn't figure out the 25th amendment provisions around Acting President? I guess Trump could cark it.

Comment

Did you read the terms and conditions of the bet you actually made.

If the odds are high chances are the terms state it's for Pence to win the electoral vote...
          merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
            So you didn't figure out the 25th amendment provisions around Acting President? I guess Trump could cark it.
            It's possible that Trump could insist on making Pence president so that he gets a suitable pardon.

I don't think that's the current plan though - Trumps plan is to start campaigning for the 2024 election on January 22nd.
            merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
              It's possible that Trump could insist on making Pence president so that he gets a suitable pardon.

I don't think that's the current plan though - Trumps plan is to start campaigning for the 2024 election on January 22nd.
              Trump could resign to make Pence President. Doesn't mean Pence would pardon him. Agree with 2024.

Comment

Placed £250 on Pence to be the next US President - if I win then I might get a wall with a car in it
                FTFY
                Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                  Trump could resign to make Pence President. Doesn't mean Pence would pardon him. Agree with 2024.
                  Could resign?

He will have to resign - no valid pardons unless Pence is President

Campaigning (which he will do) won’t grant legal immunity.

Yeah chances are it’s electoral votes winner, whatever, seems like a unique fun bet tho - if my prediction is correct but money not paid out the I might get PDK car anyway

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X