• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Best plant based / meat free burgers?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    What you do to hens is your own business.

Chemicals are also natural. Artificial does not mean bad. Plastic replaced tortoiseshell. Fossil fuel replaced whale oil. Next you'll be telling me your against nuclear power!

It is a fact that intensive farming uses intrinsically fewer resources to feed more people than the pastoral idyll the more idiotic environmentalists seem to want to return to. If it's done badly, then sure, it can damage the environment, but it doesn't have to be. Nor must it be cruel.

so you & Warthog's first thought was shagging chickens - interesting! (fecking perverts)
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
      so you & Warthog's first thought was shagging chickens - interesting! (fecking perverts)
      Why did NAT cross the road?

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
        Why did NAT cross the road?
        To tell someone they’re a vegan?
        The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Not just shagging. I'm a modern man, foreplay is important to my bird
          I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
            To tell someone they’re a vegan?
            He was stuck inside the chicken.

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
              Not just shagging. I'm a modern man, foreplay is important to my bird
              You should probably take her out for a meal first, but I'd advise against Nandos...

His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
                You should probably take her out for a meal first, but I'd advise against Nandos...

yeah the sauce is a bit hot.
                Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post

We avoid KFC too, she doesn't get on well with her relatives
                  I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
                    We avoid KFC too, she doesn't get on well with her relatives
                    And the Colonel puts a secret ingredient in it that makes you crave it fortnightly.

Comment

Well Whorty's was, clearly. But to infer it from my post... well, shows who the pecking pervert is! )
                      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Working...
                      X