• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Who would you vote for?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
    Will you become American again when its great again?
    it's

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
      Really? It’s the lefties over there and here who seem to kick off more after defeats. Brexit, Trump’s first election, etc.
      I'm following some Republican groups and they're saying that when Trump wins, they expect 4 years of liberal But if Biden wins then it can only be he cheated. So I fully expect the GOP supporters to take a Biden win in a calm and sober mood.
      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

There are still people who would self-identify as Republican?

Comment

Are those votes for Biden real or are most of them sockies? Call in the lawyers!
          bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
          John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
            Will you become American again when it's great again?
            Heh, I've more than one passport but US has never been one I've wanted.
            England's greatest sailor since Nelson lost the armada.

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
              Are those votes for Biden real or are most of them sockies? Call in the lawyers!
              Never mind the lawyers - call the exterminators!

Comment

Working...
              X