• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Vodafone roaming charges in the EU

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post

While we Brexiters sit on the beach in Margate, with a knotted hankie on our head, eating a pork pie. Yeah right
    Who's killing the pigs for your pie?
    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post

Who's killing the pigs for your pie?
      Apparently they've put out ads asking for help killing pigs. That should get the Anarchists out of bed, at least...

His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Along with Vodafone, Sky, and Three, and EE, Giffgaff will charge for EU roaming as from 27 July 2022.
        All you Brexsh**ers said it will never happen.
        "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

I moved to O2 last month, when my contract was up, the last remaining bastion of free EU roaming.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
            I moved to O2 last month, when my contract was up, the last remaining bastion of free EU roaming.
            For how long?
            "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post

For how long?
              Absolutely no idea. However as a key differentiator in the market will either last or be deemed too expensive. So exciting!

Comment

Working...
              X