• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Trump will win the presidency

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trump's great legacy

I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
      pompous, self opinionated arse.
      Ooh, seems I triggered the precious one now too

Stop acting like a little snowflake and grow some, mate
      I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by Lockhouse

You didn't answer who you voted for in the last GE. As a 'system breaker' please do enlighten the rest of us how we should vote in the current 2 party system.

Comment

I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
            Trump's great legacy
            It's interesting to note that Bush and Obama actually built more wall than Trump and Trump has signed many of the building contracts to 'friends' of his (remind you of something currently happening in the UK and also failing?)
            Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
              Oooh, the irony. You get triggered by me mocking you, but it's ok to suggest I need psych help What a snowflake.

As for this ...

...Trump has already said publicly that he will leave the US if he loses. He claims it's because he doesn't want to live in a democratic run country but it's really because he knows there are many gunning for him and he will no longer have the protection of being POTUS.

He may stay the term, but given he acts like a big child I wouldn't put money on it if he loses. He storms out of interviews, what do you think he'll do if he loses to Biden next week?

Not fantasy, but it is a possibility. Him refusing to leave is also a possibility. As is there being a smooth, orderly transition. But we're talking Trump here and recent actions speak load

Now run along if General upsets you
              Okay let's put money on it. How much?

Comment

Tomorrow belongs to Trump!

Scoots still says that Apr 2020 didn't mark the start of a new stock bull market.

Comment

Originally posted by jayn200 View Post
                  Okay let's put money on it. How much?
                  You really are triggered aren't you?

Pray tell, what exactly are we betting on? That Trump won't lose? Or, if he loses that he won't act like a child?

What odds would you like to give me?

Comment

Originally posted by Lockhouse
                    I spoilt my ballot paper as I only had three standard choices. It gave me some personal satisfaction to tell the candidates exactly what I thought of them even though I know it went straight from the teller's hands into the bin.
                    Seems a bit pointless. If you're so keen to shake things up then why didn't you stand as a candidate? Or is it a case that you complain that we need change, but you're waiting for others to do something? A spoiled paper only helps the top two parties, so you're still not helping.

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
                      You really are triggered aren't you?

Pray tell, what exactly are we betting on? That Trump won't lose? Or, if he loses that he won't act like a child?

What odds would you like to give me?
                      I already stated trump will likely lose according to all available data.

You said there will not be an orderly transition of power and that trump will flee the country and/or refuse to give up the presidency.

I am saying that neither of those will happen.

If trump loses he will vacate presidency on the date required and he will not flee the country.

You were the one that made the assertion not me so if anything I should be given favorable odds but I'd be willing to make it an even money bet which only is valid if trump loses the election (most likely to happen).

I'm not rich so maybe like £50 just for fun.

Comment

Working...
                      X